Yogadevotion Faith-Integrated Yoga Online Course
The Yogadevotion Faith-Integrated Yoga Online Training Includes:
- Yogadevotion Faith-Integrated Yoga Certification,
- Downloadable Course Material
- Hardcopy of Yogadevotion: Practicing in the Presence by Cindy Senarighi and Heidi Green
- 20 Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Units
Yogadevotion Faith-Integrated Yoga Certification
This online certification course begins with a deep dive into the intersections between Christian theology and Raja Yoga philosophy, comparing and contrasting the eight limbs of yoga described in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras with Christian scripture and theology. Grounded in a secure understanding of these teachings, participants will then learn how to craft a faith-integrated yoga practice for wellness and spiritual growth. Taught through online handouts and videos, this certification course will give participants the training needed to start a faith-integrated yoga program in their church or community, the knowledge to address students’ questions about yoga and faith, and the skills to create a yoga practice that provides additional space in students’ lives to experience God’s presence.
This online course is for yoga teachers, pastors, and lay leaders. Registered yoga teachers may receive 20 non-contact Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Units upon course completion.
- Cindy Senarighi, Mdiv, RN, E-RYT200. Cindy is an ordained pastor in the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America and is the co-founder/CEO of Yogadevotion LLC, a faith-based yoga company operating in the upper Midwest since 1999, with over 1,000 students annually. Cindy is also a licensed registered nurse and lives in Minnesota where she juggles writing sermons and weekly yoga devotions.
- Heidi Green, E-RYT200, RYT 500, EFM (Education for Ministry). Heidi has a lay healing ministry in the Episcopal Church, is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP) specializing in Raja Yoga philosophy and teaches Centering Prayer meditation as well as yoga. Heidi has been practicing yoga for over 40 years and lives on her sailboat in the Pacific Northwest.
Details: The cost for the online course, Yogadevotion Faith-Integrated Yoga Certification, is $299 including downloadable course material and a hardcopy of the book, Yogadevotion: Practicing in the Presence by Cindy Senarighi and Heidi Green.